Thursday, May 8, 2008

7 1/2 Habits of Highly Successful Lifelong Learners

Since this is my very first blog, I am learning something new. I've never blogged before, but I've read my friends blogs on MySpace.

I consider myself to be a lifelong learner. I've never thought about my habits until reading/hearing the 7 1/2 Habits of Highly Successful Lifelong Learners. I can relate and agree on those habits with the exception of #1 - Begin with the end in mind.

I disagree with that since learning is never complete. I am always learning and am constantly challenging myself to be better, faster, more efficient, etc. Yes, I may have finished my goal, but I am always thinking ahead of how I can do it better for the next project based on the finished project. There is no end in mind for me and I can not change that kind of thinking.

No comments: