Thursday, June 26, 2008

Summary


In Summary...

  • What were your favorite discoveries or exercises on this learning journey?

    Discovering bloglines - I can just go to one site from virtually anywhere and view all my feeds.

    Playing around with an online image generator - now I can use that to be more creative in design flyers, handouts, etc. and helping with my kids projects.

  • How has this program assisted or affected your lifelong learning goals?

    No, this has not changed me or affected me in my pursuit of being a lifelong learner. This just enhanced it in the technological category. Thank you for giving us the opportunity and the tools to do this. smile

  • Were there any take-aways or unexpected outcomes from this program that surprised you?

    By letting us do this individually, it gave me the chance to learn new things that I haven't done before. I was aware of most things out there and knew what it was about, but I didn't experience it firsthand. I was actually able to finish the project and did some of the challenges.

  • What could we do differently to improve upon this program’s format or concept?

    I don't think you could improve the format or concept. Unfortunately, there are people that don't want to do it, are afraid of change, or just don't care.

  • If we offered another discovery program like this in the future, would you again chose to participate?

    Yes, most definitely! wink

  • No comments: